Data recovery services, including
- What Data Recovery?
- Data Rescue is the so-called information by computer virus, hard drive failure, operator error and other causes of data loss occurs when the services provided.
- Rescue Type
- Hard drive: PC, notebook computers, servers, RAID hard drives and all
- Server / RAID ARRAY: file server, mail server, Web service, etc.
- Database: MS-SQL, MYSQL, LOTUS, NOTES, Oracle, etc.
- Other storage media: memory cards, flash drives, Zip, CD, DVD, etc.
- Supported Operating Systems
- MS-DOS, Windows98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003, Windows / Linux / UNIX / Solaris Server Apple Computer (Macintosh), etc.
- Supported file system
- FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NSS, HFS +, EXT2 / 3, RAID LEVEL etc.
- Standard price
- Data Recovery hard drive capacity and the cost of the operating system and have used the causes of the decision.
- Data Recovery Time
- Data Recovery times vary due to fault conditions: software rescue time damaged within two days; physical breakdown rescue time to follow the detection conditions.
- Customer information to be confirmed after the rescue, upon receipt of client money, the delivery of relief out of the data.
Fee table >>